Sunit works with people of all fitness levels to prepare them to achieve their dream outdoor adventures.
- He prepares an individualized guided program to build your endurance for outdoor adventure activities such as biking/hiking trips or even preparing for a marathon with full confidence
- He provides coaching on the right diet, training, and equipment to accomplish your fitness goals.
- He will accompany you to such outdoor immersive experiences.
Sunit is an experienced runner, hiker, and biker. He has climbed Mt Everest Base Camp (18,000 ft) to Quandary Peak(14,200 ft), participated in marathons (8-8:30 min/mile run rate), and done many backpacking adventures. He regularly bikes to Mt. Hamilton(elevation climb of 5700 ft).
Contact Sunit using the form below.
2022 Mount Everest Base Camp Trip
Because it is there.
We invite you to overcome your fear as you play your part in transforming the world around you, confronting new situations courageously, by transforming your anxieties into confidence, action and love. As part of this journey we will prepare you with mental resilience and body fitness to eventually culminate in an epic 9-day expedition to the Everest Base camp on October 8--17, 2022 guided by Sunit Randhawa.
- Guidance in your preparation and during the hike from experienced guide Sunit.
- Boarding and lodging during the hike.
- Helicopter ride back. You only hike to the base camp.
- Personal gear needed for the trip
- Airfare to Kathmandu
- Lodging before and after trip
The trip cost is $2400. Click below to make the initial, non-refundable payment of $1200 and secure your spot at the early bird price. The remaining amount will be due upon arrival in Kathmandu.
Sign Up Now!