For an extended path, here are some starting points.
- Managing at the Speed of Change (Daryl Conner)
- Leading Change (John Kotter)
- Transitions (William Bridges)
- Reframing Organizations (Bolman and Deal)
- Flawless Consulting (Peter Block)
- The Fifth Discipline (Peter Senge)
- Diffusion of Innovations (Everett Rogers) [A Must Read]
- The Seven C’s of Consulting (Mick Cope)
- The Dance of Change (Senge)
- Getting Your Organization to Change (Dennis Jaffe & Cynthia Scott)
- Leading Corporate Transformation (Robert Miles)
- Viral Change (Leandro Herrero)
How People Change
- Changing minds (Howard Gardner)
- Real-time Strategic Change (Robert Jacobs)
- Influence (Robert Cialdini)
- Influencers (Kerry Patterson, et al.)
- Covert Processes in Organizations (Robert Marsh)
- National Training Laboratories, one of the oldest and most venerable institutions in the organizational development world.
- ProSci – I haven’t tried it but a number of people in the Cisco change community like it.
And if you want to take it beyond training yourself, you can get an MA or PhD here:
Saybrook University, Organizational Systems program